Doing Business in India-Team Excellence
With a vision to train 400 million people by 2022, Prime Minister Modi launched Skill India in 2014. In the same year a new Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, led by the Hon Rajiv Pratap Rudy was established to better coordinate skills policy and program delivery across India.
Although Education is already Australia's largest services export sector and India is Australia's second largest source country for international students there is much room for increased economic and trade cooperation.
In April 2012, we had the privilege of meeting Hon'ble Shri. Narendra Modi Ji when he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat and since then are working in Gujarat delivering various skill development programs including the delivery of the International Training & Assessment Courses developed by the Australian Government in consultation with NSDC.
We were part of the pilot project for the delivery of International Training & Assessment Course (ITAC) under an auspice arrangement with an Australian RTO.
We are currently leading a consortium of reputed vocational education providers from Australia to establish a Multi Skill Training Centre with a major focus on Healthcare, Hospitality, Security and Agriculture skills besides training the trainers and assessors with a generic qualification along with employability skills for the school and college students to make them workplace ready.
Our Australian partners are:
1. Adelaide Training & Employment Centre (ATEC) provides skills training, apprenticeship and recruitment services for businesses, existing workers, jobseekers, apprentices, school students and school leavers.Our training covers a broad range of qualifications and courses across mechanical, fabrication, engineering production, general construction, electrical, business and community services areas. ATEC is an approved Skills for All provider. For more information click: www.atec.asn.au
2. ASC Training & Development is a SA owned & operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 2353) situated on Leigh Street. Since 1996 they have engaged with public and private organisations to help in the development of people through training. They provide Nationally Recognised Training (Qualifications) and also Corporate Training (for general interest & upskilling). As a team they bring complementary skills and expertise to the business and share a passion for excellence in both customer service and training outcomes. For more information click:
3. Darren Lehmann Centre of Excellence provides a Centre of Excellence for participants from all over the world. Their program provides a total life experience, not just a cricket one. The Academy run a number of programs that are an extension of the International High Performance Program, that follow the same philosophies, coaches and structures that include International Tours, Gap Year Program, Winter Program, and Regional Camps. For more information click: http://www.dlca.com.au
4. Equals International (Aust) Pty Ltd was launched by Katina Jones on 19 March, 1991. 25 years later, the company has grown into an international provider of education and development solutions servicing partners and clients from all around the world. Equals is an approved education provider with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council and a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). For more information click:http://www.equals.edu.au
5. Housing Industry Association Limited have been supporting the Australian home building industry for more than 60 years. HIA is a leading training provider in the building and construction industry, offering practical training and professional development solutions. For more information click: http://www.hia.com.au
6. Ironwood Careers & Training is the first and only private institute to deliver nationally recognised horticulture and agribusiness management courses to international students in Adelaide, South Australia. For more information click:http://www.ict.edu.au
7. Quality Training & Hospitality College is an Australian college specialising in management, hospitality and commercial cookery courses both domestically and internationally including the Diploma of Hospitality and Advanced Diploma of Hospitality. For more information click: http://www.qthc.edu.au
8. Regional Skills Training Pty Ltd is a modern, vibrant Registered Training Organisation offering courses related to agriculture, animal care and husbandry. For more information click: http://www.regionalskillstraining.com:
9. Renmark High School has a proud tradition of academic excellence and sporting achievement. As well as offering a wide range of traditional subjects, the school has extended its curriculum to include Vocational Education and Training and Flexible Learning Options. For more information click: http://www.renmarkhs.sa.edu.au
10. Tabor College of Higher Education offers undergraduate Bachelor of Theology, Bachelor of Ministry and Bachelor of Intercultural Studies degrees, as well as Bachelor of Arts degrees in humanities, Bachelor of Social Science degrees in Counselling or Youthwork, and a variety of Bachelor of Education degrees. Tabor also offers master's degrees in all its faculties as well as a PhD in theology. For more information click: http://www.tabor.edu.au
11. Tactical Training Australia Pty Ltd provides a range of qualifications and short courses recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework including Security Careers, Risk Management, Fire Warden and First aid besides accredited short courses related to the security and emergency response industry. For more click: http://www.tacticaltraining.com.au